Thursday 28 May 2015

Windsor castle

I went to Windsor castle with my friend and teacher yesterday. It was the second time to visit for me, but when I went there last time, I was young, so I just looked at and couldn't understand almost anything. However, in this time, I could I think. Then, we went to the church which is built next to the castle. It was amazing!! Next, we went inside of the apartment in Windsor castle. There are not only hundreds of guns and knives on the wall in several rooms but also precious and awesome chambers, and portraits of those who played an important role in the battle of Waterloo on the wall in each room. Everything looked massively expensive!!!!



Finally, we went to Queen Mary's dollhouse exhibition which displays the house where Queen lived, and many clothes. I have never lived like that house before, and I never attempt living, though, it's very valuable life...


Outside of the castle, there are a few guards standing properly, wearing a fluffy black hat and a typical red uniform, and having a gun with a knife on the top. I liked them because they were cool!! They never have a reaction even if I speak to him. I wondered if someone do funny thing, do they laugh? I don't know exactly, but it's interesting.



After that, we wandered the town, and dropped in to a shop, where bought two post cards.


I was excited to visit Windsor castle.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment