Monday 11 May 2015

Lovely weekend.

I spemt my weekend with my host family.


On Saturday morning, I went to the cheapest supermarket " ALDI "  and cheaper surpermarket " Seinsbury's " with my hostmom and Urara. I surprised at both of it that the good price and the aquantity of foods, and it has lots of stuff not only foods or drinks but also cloths and toys. It was very different  of Japanese one. Then after being back, I had Emglish breakfast - tomato, egg, mushroom, 2 pieces of sausage, and potate - for lunch!! It was delicias and liked it so much.




This is traditional English breakfast (^O^)♩


On Sunday, I went to the competition of scouts of handmade car races with my host family. Both of boys participated in it. There were lots of good painted cars which have variations on shape, colour, and humour. It was excited to see!! Then I surprised that this competition is related with Japan. Every four year, this organiser go somewhere around the world. Then, this time is Japan by chance!!! I was glad to see Japanese...hehe







No comments:

Post a Comment