Monday 25 May 2015

A small trip to Brighton

I went to Brighton with my friend yesterday. It took about 2 hours from Winchester station. It's looong journey, isn't it?hehe



Brighton was very pretty, and actually crowded!! At first, we went to Choccy Woccy Doodah which is famous for chocolate art. When I saw them, I doubted my eyes because it was brilliant indeed and like objects. I wondered how they make them. It was super amazing chocolate art ever!!! I absolutely recommend everyone who will go to Brighton. 



After that we went to the burger pub to have lunch, BUT suddenly the kitchen was on fire while we were waiting for our lunch. Then the staff in the restaurant said everyone who was in there, so we offered the staff to refund, and went out. It was really dangerous.

When we went around the town, we came across the super violinist who is on the tiny rope!!!! He is like in the air!! It is actually high quality and nobody can imitate it, I think. And at last we went to Royal Pavilion. I felt like that I was in the Disney land because it is like the model of Aladdin.hehe In there, time was very slow and it was comfortable to chill. I thought I wish I would have pack lunch...

 


On the way back to Winchester, the train suddenly was not in service. All passengers were confused. We changed trains four times after all!!!!! I can't believe!! It was the most fantastic trip ever...hehe I missed the name of Winchester. x( 

Two big things happened to us, but anyway Brighton was very enjoyable and brilliant!!! I was veeeery tired, but if I have chance to go, I'd like to go again.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment