Monday 18 May 2015

Eating weekend (^O^)

On Saturday, I went for jog in the golf course in the morning. It was very nice to refresh!! Exercise specifically jogging and walking is actually good for health I think. Then People I met during my jogging said to me "Good morning". I was very happy. Very friendly!!!!



From afternoon, I went to Basingstoke with my host family. Then my father dropped me and my mom off in the large shopping centre. The shopping centre was very busy with many visitors. We browsed around there, and found the very pretty similar shops which I have seen, such as H&M, GAP, Super dry from Japan, and TOP SHOP. After that we went to my mom's sister's house to have supper. My mom's sister cooked us lots of amazing foods!! Moreover, she cooked me special Chinese food which similar to Japanese food. I enjoyed having it.

Awesome!!!!!!


 


On sunday, I went for walk as well because it was lovely day to take a walk. After 12 o'clock, My mom's old friend came to our house with her family. and we had Japanese food, Sushi and Teriyaki, and Indian food. It seemed international food party!!^^ I taught my mom how to cook Sushi a little, though I didn't cook...hehe All foods were great!! I liked it!! I chatted with them, and watched Happy Potter with children. Love Harry Potter...♡

It was very enjoyable weekend, but I had foods too much, so I need exercise a little more. hehe Time flied very quickly this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment