Monday 1 June 2015

Refresh weekend

Chilling   Dreaming of Disney   3   Apple   Walking




This is the words which explain this weekend.


I stayed at home this weekend and didn't the special things. This weekend was just for relaxing and refreshing, I think.


On Saturday, I went for a walk for 30 minutes in the morning!! There are lovely golf course which anyone can walk freely behind my house. This is one of my favourite place in English. After that, I took a nap for 30 minutes in my room as I was tired. After lunch, I had a sweet apple cake my mom made and a cup of coffee. It was exactly nice combination, and I enjoyed it. Then, I watched "Night Museum", which I have watched before in Japan, and it is very useful to practice English, specifically for listening because I have already known the story of it, so even if I can't catch the conversation, I can understand. It was very funny and interesting because it is the creative and fantasy film, and makes me dream the unreal world. Especially I like a pretty monkey which is very cheeky and wicked against the host at fast, but getting more cooperative gradually. I took a nap afterwards to give my eyes a little break.




On Sunday, I cleaned my room up, and watched "the Lion King" with boys in the morning. For lunch, we ate a noddle which reminded me of Japanese food and taste. Then, I read a book which is the same series as I have read since about 2 weeks ago. I like it.
I had supper early, and watched "Tangled", it is a kind of Disney film. I massively love it because All of Disney film have a lovely dream!! Most of girls would dream that I wish if a prince would appear in front of me someday...hehe
Totally, I watched three films this weekend!!! It was too much, but I could refresh, so that's alright. How a nice chilling time for me this weekend was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment