Wednesday 6 May 2015

The First Week in Winchester

In first week, I thought Japan and England are very different country at the variety of points. For example, how to eat (we normaly use a chopstick when we have meal, but people in England normaly use a fork and knife), main food (in Japan, rice and noodle, but in England, potato and chicken), how to ride on the bus (we usually pick up the ticket, and pay the fee when we get off, but in England people pay the fee when they get into the bus.), and the school (we go to the school with friends and the return is as well when we are elementary school student, but in England, the parent take their children to the school and the parent pick them up.)



England is very beautiful country because people are really kind, this country has lots of history, and the goods are like a toys. :-)haha Especially, Winchester has beautiful nature and lots of green. However, the weather is not steady and cold. So it is not good for me.







The best surprised thing is that the day time is really long!!!! even if it is 8 pm, it doesn't get dark. I was really surprised.

I hope my staying in England is enjoyable for me and my English is more improve!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like England so far! It gets dark at 4pm in Winter, so you're lucky you are here in Summer. Hopefully you will experience some hot weather soon!

    ReplyDelete