Monday 6 July 2015

Luscious place, Paris.

I went to Paris during a week off with my friend. I left at 1 am on Monday, and went to Gatwick airport by bus. It was very quiet, and nobody was there. This is only summer school though. These three days were boiling, and Sun was very strong. It marked 39 degree. I didn't know European climate is too hot. That's how I was melted...hehe


First day
We went to Versailles Place where is much huger than Windsor and gorgeous. I got a big queue for an hour. It was horrible, but fortunately, we could go inside for free because we are the student in Europe. Inside the castle, there were many people(it was crazy), so I couldn't see completely. However, I don't know how I should express, but I recognised that Versailles is amazing, and grabbed the atmosphere!!!!! Gorgeous chandeliers which are very pretty shape and perfect drawings are everywhere. I cannot believe people actually lived there. There were too noisy because of lots of people to listen to the audio guide, so I stole the explanation which Japanese tour guide explained.
After that, we once went back to our hotel, and went out to have supper. We went to the bar near the hotel. The staff there was so kind because they spoke in all English and spoke to us every 10 minutes; how's going? and how is your deal? I ordered lasagne and a glass of beer which is for the first time for me in 2 months. I was impressed how delicious is it!!!hehe



Second day
We left at 8 am and went to Môn mantle first, then I faced the scary experience because the guy selling things spoke to me and grabbed my arm. He tried to beg money so I screamed and ran away soon. I was so scared. However, Môn mantle was very beautiful, specifically the view from there was great!!! I could see most of Paris. Then, we went to Notre Dame, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel tower on foot. All of them was amazing!! I watched on only TV, so I was impressed because these things were present in front of me!!!! Specifically, the moment when I saw Venus de Milo and Eiffel tower. If you can, I would like you to go there!!!!



Third day
We went to Japan Expo 2015 which introduce and experience the Japanese calture such as foods, comics, clothes, traditional things, and so on. I think this sort of thing is very good opportunity to expand our culture. However, It made me get home sick. Then, when I wandered around there, I came across the famous designer and painter in Japan. Moreover, they offered us be a model of drawing. I was so happy because his brand is very popular among the young people. I cannot believe. I think it is actually the first and last experience in my life. I boasted my friends. I can say from the bottom of my heart I am a lucky girl.


I felt like I was in a dream in 3 days. I put the view of Paris in my brain because I would not come again in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment