Thursday 9 July 2015

Hampton Court

I went to Hampton Court yesterday with my friend and teacher. The weather was not steady, and I thought it is typical English whether. So, It was overcast and a bit cold, but I enjoyed my visit there. Hampton Court is very quiet. I was surprised that. First of all, Hampton Court had a dark history long time ago.


Hampton Court was amazing and the enormous house!!! Windsor and Osborne house are huger than it, though. However, I was impressed the privy garden the most so far. There are many kinds of flowers, a fountain, and lots of nice green field. It was very pretty and managed very well. If I have a huge garden like that, I could go outside and play with my dogs.

Then, the most surprising thing there was the kitchen. In the kitchen, all kinds of cooking system were equipped. I experienced roasting a block of meat, and I had to roll constantly a metal stick not to have a block of meat be scorched. It was too hot to continue. I rolled for only 3 minutes, but it was hard work. If I were the chef at the moment, I would definitely refuse. However, the ancient people did that for 2 hours every day. Moreover, Many chef had been cooking for 600 people and tidied up all of things twice a day. I cannot imagine that situation because it is hard work for me to cook everyday.


I wandered around the house, but I liked this two sections the most. After exploring, we drank a cup of tea outside. It was good!! I enjoyed this excursion as well, but I got tired a little.


On the way back to Winchester, We called at Surbiton where Harry potter and the half blood prince was shot. I was glad to get there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment