Monday 13 July 2015

The laziest weekend ever.

I had the laziest weekend ever since I came to England cause I didn't want to do anything... I hope everyone has the same situation at least one time...
Anyway I watched two films; Tangled which belongs to Disney, you know though, and Terminator genesis. I obviously love Disney, so I actually have watched it many times, but I'm not fed up with it. It is the lovely film. Terminator is also very famous around the world and one of my favourite SF film. I watched in English. Sometimes I couldn't catch the conversation but I can say absolutely my listening is getting better comparing with 2 months ago. I'm glad to be cause my listening is the most horrible of 4 English skills, so I would like to boost the listening up the most. It is a good practice to learn a language.




Then, the local festival which is called Yamakasa was taken place this weekend. It is one of the important festival; When Buddhist is taken from one Shinto shrine to the other one, we protect it as a protector pushing the mood up with a voice, whistle, and Japanese drum. As you can see, It is decorated with lots of Japanese dolls, many pieces of colourful triangle papers, warm lights, and some objects. It is awesome!!!!! Many area have this festival in Summer, and Hakata(it is our county's capital) is original, but I believe my area is the best!!^^


 I have joined it every year, but I couldn't this year, so I asked my childhood friends to send me some photos and movies. Thanks to that I could enjoy that. I got a homesick and wanted to go back, though. Then I thought I should once go back to Japan because of a homesick. However, that turned into my power to do my best in England in another months. I believe I will have twice as much enjoyable time as usual to fill this year's gap. I already look forward to joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment