Monday 29 June 2015

National History Museum

I went to NHM on Tuesday. National History Museum allowed me to be a child because it was so interesting and whenever I saw, I had an emotion that normally a child would have. The building itself is so beautiful as well. We intended come in from the front entrance, but there was a big queue, so we entered from the side entrance.



There are lots of real fossils in National History Museum, and even now many researchers have found a new fossil.
The first session I saw is dinosaurs. It was amazing and enormous!!! In this area, why did dinosaurs disappear, what foods did they eat, how did they live, and how was their blood pumped up... many topics were discussed. The most interesting topic was about blood!!! Originally, I like about an body. Then, the type of blood tube, how to send blood, and blood system are different depends on a dinosaur. Dinosaur's big blood tube allowed to pump up very quickly through the long and thick neck, and dinosaurs needed a lot of foods because they had to keep their temperature to move whenever they wanted to. There are many facts about dinosaurs, so I recommend browsing the web to find out. I wish if dinosaurs would still be alive...I want to watch the film; Jurassic World or I want to jump into the film and have an experience with them.

Next, I went to exhibition; Coral Reefs; Secret cities of the sea. It was also amazing and beautiful world. There were many things I didn't know and have never seen so far. I wondered before I read explanations that is this actually alive?,and how did they have a food? because they don't have a mouth. This exhibition was interesting but also I could learn many new things.

There are many enormous mammal in blue zone. I would like to ride on the mammoth or hang on their tusk!!!! When I threw back my FB, I found I took the same pause as 4 years ago. hehe

Then, I wandered another two zones. The zone which explain about Earth was interesting because my country, Japan has many earthquakes and volcanos. When I looked around, I found the movie about Tohoku Tsunami in Japan. Next year, it is going to have been 5 years since then. Time flies so quickly, but I never forget it. Moreover, I found one result. When I saw it, I was surprised. It is nearly same!!!!! Earth is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment