Monday 20 July 2015

I had a lovely weekend!!

On Saturday
  I went to the town to post the postcard to one of my friends and wandered around there. The weather was pretty good to go for a walk. I saw many stuff which looks so delicious on the high street while I was walking along there. However, I already had had breakfast, so it was hard to stand from lots of temptation. When I go there next time, I mean to be hungry for them. After I came back to my room, I had been watching You tube for an hour by the time I did Skype with my family. You tube made me watch for a long time because You tube has many relative channels on the side of screen. I was supposed to stop watching in 30 minutes and have lunch, but I found myself that I was absorbed in it. Then, I had been doing Skype with my family for 1h30m until they went to bed. There are big time difference(8 hours) between Japan and England(Japan is ahead and England is behind), so it is a little difficult to do Skype at the same time when both of us are free. They seemed fine!!!! We planed their visit to England in 3 weeks. It was so excited, because I will be able to spend with them during their visit. Apparently I miss my family, but Skype with my family always cheers me up.


On Sunday
 I woke up a bit late and did my homework in the morning. After lunch I did Skype with my mother again because she fell asleep very early on the half way through Skype yesterday. Whenever I Skype with my mother, lots of topics pop out comparing in Japan. I mean when I was in Japan, I talked to her everyday, but I obviously cannot do now. So, Skype is very good opportunity to communicate with my family and friends. When I did Skype, I called my dogs, but they didn't notice my voice! I was very sad... They reacted to something...but they didn't find it was my voice! They ignored my voice! hehe When I go back to Japan, I will definitely ruffle and play with my lovely 4 dogs!! I will be having lovely time with my 4 dogs after 7 months. hehe I look forward to seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment