Monday 20 July 2015

I went into the celebrity worlds.

I went to Westminster Abbey last Wednesday with my teacher and friend. I have known it, but I went there for the first time. Westminster Abbey stands strongly as if it is a symbol in London. Westminster has the deeply history, and the King has buried under it for about 1000 years. Inside of it, the oldest coronation chair, which is likely to be broken if someone sit down on, is displayed. Before I came to England, I didn't know about gothic architectures very well because Japan doesn't have any gothic architectures, but I have thought they are very cool since I started learning about British history and those sort of things. It is very good for me.


After that, I went to Carnaby Street, Harrods, and Fortnum & Mason. Carnaby street is actually not so expensive, basically cheaper than another two department stores. Another two department stores are ridiculously expensive!!!!  Actually, Carnaby is for younger people, and another two are for tourist and older people, I thought. Moreover, Carnaby has individual shops, and I can shop slowly because it is very calm. However, another two have lots of different types of shops, so I cannot shop nicely because there are very busy, crowded, and noisy. Therefore, they don't have any wall between shops. However, the products are very nice. They are incredibly nice!!! There are very expensive brand cloths, dresses, bags, accessories, cosmetic things, perfumes, and so on.  I have watched a kind of mega expensive thing on TV, but I actually saw such an expensive thing for the first time. I have similar department stores in Japan, but British one is much more expensive. When I saw the guy who has 3 big bags of Dior, I could not believe that view. I cannot imagine. If I have enough money, I could buy...I will need to work hard and earn in the future...

The most expensive wine in England in Fortnum & Mason
 It says £1650.00 . I would like to drink just a shot of glass.
The most expensive LEGO in England in Harrods
 I guess this is the most expensive LEGO(£65.000) not only in England but also around the world. I haven't seen more expensive LEGO before.
A piece of soap in Fortnum & Mason
 I cannot imagine I would use this sort of soap(£30). It is very pretty, but too expensive. Moreover, it is too beautiful to use. Who would use this ?


The very gorgeous tea pot set in Harrods
 It is marvelous and quite valuable one.(£4.250)

I also liked pretty things in Carnaby street. Especially, I liked these cooking goods. It is very pretty, isn't it? If I have these, I would feel like cooking every single meal...hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment