Monday 15 June 2015

Active weekend

I had a long weekend because the university was off on Friday.


On Friday, I watched Harry Potter film 4, the Goblet of fire in the morning. I love Harry Potter. I don't remember how many times I watched it in Japan. Then, after lunch, my friend's host mother took me and Urara to a huge supermarket, TESCO and Morris Den. TESCO is massive and I can buy anything, such as clothes, foods, housing stuff, drinks, toys, game, and books. So, this is very convenient, isn't it? I like the foreign supermarket because it is huge and there are many things which I have never seen before in Japan. Morris Den is a very pretty shopping centre which has a lot of old fashioned style furniture and stuff. If I brought lots of money, I could buy something...Next time I go, I will definitely bring lots of money. And, I finished writing essay afterwards.


On Saturday, I searched for a trip because I'm going to go to France at the beginning of July. I'm so excited!!!!! Then, after lunch, I went to another supermarket, Sainsbury's. This is massive as well!! I was wondering during food shopping that I will have to buy on my own a week later because I'm going to move into the accommodation...hehe I just chilled afterwards.


On Sunday, I went to a forest in Winchester, and there is the monument which a famous racing horse has been buried under it for about 50 years. From there, we could see the overview of Winchester, Southampton, and Salisbury. It is surrounded by lots of nature, and green fields. It is brilliant place to relax. On the way there, I walked over 10,000 steps, but I didn't feel tired any more. I thought that if I come after raining, I could see a beautiful forest view because there would be water drop on leaves. While we were walking, I found a footprint of a horse. I was surprised that there was a footprint because I can't see it in Japan. In England, horse riding is very popular, so it is allowed almost everywhere. This is a difference of culture between two countries. It's interesting. I had a good walk with my host family!!


This is the typical English view!!!


In the afternoon, I played badminton with my host mother in the garden. Both of us hit rubbish shot at the beginning, but we were getting better!!! It was so exciting, and good movement. However, I felt I am getting older regardless of I am 20 years old...I need more exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment