Monday 8 June 2015

Enjoyed sunshine in this weekend

On Saturday
   It was lovely weather!!! So, I wen for a walk under bright sunshine. I like walking under nice weather because it wakes me up and I can make good health rhythm. In the afternoon, I watched the carton film, "Despicable Me 2" which has many strange but really pretty yellow characters. As you know, it is for children, but everyone could have a fun time by watching it. Then, After supper, I talked to Italian boys and my host mother about Italy, Japan, and English because 2 Italian boys have stayed for a week as a school trip. They talked about Italian foods, sightseeing places, and their area. I found they have lots of differences from Japan, for example, they can't go out after school because their teachers manage their life after school, and they have to prepare for a next class or revise some subject they learned. I was surprised!!! It is completely opposite of Japan!!


On Sunday
   I went to the dressage contest which my teacher joined. It was the first time to go, so I was very excited and had a really good time!!!!! There were many types of horses and different age of riders. The test was about 5 minutes, but it was very serious and all riders might get nervous. After the test, the horse and rider was back to their car and house for a horse. Then, the rider feed and give a horse brushing. Then, I experienced brushing!! My teacher gave me a chance to do it. What a pretty little her baby it was, I think!! I have never ridden on the horse, so it made me excited!! I would like to ride on it someday!!! It is smelly...but very cute and cool!!!^^




My teacher got a 3rd prize!! Brilliant!!! The good relationship between a rider and horse is very important, and the couldn't get a good prize without their special effort, I think.


In Japan, these contest is not so popular, so it was very good experience for me.

1 comment: